8.17.2008

I realize and apologize

I haven't been posting, but for good reason.

My friend Christy (whom you'll see listed in blogs I visit...yeah, over to the right a bit) had her lil babe! I have been so enchanted with Miss Emma that I was there for a full 24 hours whilst my dearest worked from home with our seven. We brought Aden over to play the next day, and then I spent Friday catching up on all the housework I skipped. Teehee.

This weekend started Thursday night with one friend spending the night, then Friday night another, and then Saturday another. Thankfully the girls are staying at a friends house tonight so we can recover ;-) J/K. We are so blessed that all of their friends fit in so well in our household, not only in the fun but they always help with chores and such. Makes me raise an eyebrow...how did we get so lucky??? Of course, with seven kids already running around, what's one...two...three...wow. I think we have five extra on Saturday! Heather was over with her three so I guess that doesn't quite count. I'll have to upload pictures. I would do it now but I'm far to lazy...uh, resourceful, to waste energy going downstairs. Not just personal energy, but like, uh...electricity to turn on the stair lights and um....plug in the camera. Yeah. that's it. I only have 240 pics on the machine to upload. Sigh.

No comments: