8.04.2008

Monday Morning Ponderisms, Yoda edition

Watched TESB last night with the boys. Maybe it makes me a geek, but jeesh, Star Wars is one of the most philosophical and historically relevant movies I've ever seen in my life. Come to think of it, I should have labeled this ponderisms, Yoda.

“Do or do not... there is no try.” Yoda

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

“Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.” Yoda

“Beware of the dark side.” Yoda

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." Yoda

“Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..." Yoda

“Ohhh. Great warrior.Wars not make one great.” Yoda

1 comment:

hahamommy said...

My geek-heart burst the day 3-year-old Hayden announced, "In *our* house, we trust Yoda" :D