5.13.2009

Severe weather update....

Who knew, but the weather mongerers suggest that we all have helmets and safety goggles for thunderstorms WHILE IN THE HOUSE. I roll my eyes.

I try not to be cynical, but growing up in Oklahoma, I grew up walking out on the front porch when the sirens go off. I'm not looking for trouble, but honestly, they just spent two hours talking about how there are 'tornados' forming and then backtracking with talk of mesocyclones and significant circling..and god help us, one guy talking about 'donut shaped clouds'...

anyway, we had a nice day, Josh mowed the lawn for me between storm fronts. I'm about to turn off the news, since nothing else happened today except our weather. Played with friends today and it was nice, and then after lunch the kids not only let me take a two hour nap, but they actually played nicely and didn't wreck the house while I was asleep. After supper, we ran to the library, quiet and nice. Fell behind on laundry, and I really do plan to catch up tomorrow. Soooo. No new pictures, but I should put up another one of Nathan. He's awfully cute, and he's gotten to the point where he'll lay in the floor and kick and wave his arms around. Awww.

No comments: