1.16.2012

ugh, migraines

I've pretty much had a headache since Talia was born, off and on. The doctor said it was probably a result of the epidural, and that sometimes it can take a year to wear off.

well, true to her word, about three weeks before Talia turned one, it faded. Now it's back with a vengeance, two weeks of near migraine pain. Today was a complete migraine, and after lunch pretty much i went to bed. Now I can't sleep, so I thought I'd come and post.

It's funny how caught up in life I've gotten, and my posts come and go. I apologize, friends and family, but I'm sure you understand. Part of me has thought I should just take this offline, it's just a big fapfest anyway, talking about myself. But I do like sharing my pictures lol!

2 comments:

Zane W. Gray said...

What's a "fapfest"?

Melissa said...

uhhhh....I'm not your google monkey! lol!