4.24.2008

Grrrr...the blogger

I am having so much trouble uploading my pictures. I'm such a visual person that I really NEED pictures to think when i post, however...I will try.

We've had such a busy week, running late on everything. However, tomorrow seems to be a laid back day. I might be able to fit some grocery store business into my day (we are way low on everything...think, apple, milk, meat and potatoes. Some condiments)

Today Rachel had girl scouts, at the mall of all places. 'Career Day' you know. Build-a-bear did a great job of it. All of the kids got stuffies, except Josh who asked if he could have the cash for something else. Mario Kart Wii is coming out this weekend, that should work. Lets see, Breanna got the yellow sparkly bear to match her MiMi, Emily got the pink heart bear, Sam got a Mrs Bunny (and a batman suit, although he is wanted the tux and wedding dress so that she and Mr Bunny can get married), Rachel got a brown bear, and Avari just wanted one of the mini-cats.

Wednesday it seems to me we did a lot, but i can't for the life of me think of what it was. Probably laundry. We're just not finishing up from the funeral. ack!

Josh had a psych appointment on Tuesday, and had a really great time. The Mobley (as Bre calls her) really is great at validating who he IS, without saying it's a bad thing. Josh gets stuff off his chest, they talk about how to handle issues, and the rest of us get to play with all her fun therapy toys. He also had a scout meeting that night, so we ran from the appointment, picked up daddy, dropped THEM at home, drove across town again to the meeting, and got Josh signed up for his summer camp.

Our TV room is looking great, there are details that we need to take care of, but it's nearly functional. IE it has a TV in it now. Dh needs to add supports to the TV shelf, i need to sew cushion covers for our retooled futon, and I would like to paint the toybox that my daddy made me when I was little. Dh says it doesn't fit into his 'modern' idea, but eh. We need something to hold the blankets for movie party nights, right?

Hopefully, I'll get some pictures up soon.

No comments: