6.16.2008

Ever wished you had pictures?

Earlier we had four girls, in a row, on computers....all doing webkins together. It was so awesomely cute, watching them get on the same server, finding each other, etc. Now they are painting t-shirts to make nightshirts. In the meantime, Avari is opening every stamp pad and licking them to see if they work. teehee! I *could* get the camera, but it changes the entire atmosphere (ha, spelled that one three times before it looked right) of the room, so I'm just skipping it and letting you imagine.

Dan is playing hotwheels on Josh's laptop, and Sam is playing Star Wars Lego on their computer. Josh is folding clean clothes (of his own volition I might add...but I think that he is trying to make me happy as Rock Band for the Wii is coming out this weekend) I'm trying to decide if I'm going to get up and make corn bread from scratch, or if I can just oil and garlic some old hot dog buns for garlic bread. We did make the chili from scratch, and we made wheat free brownies and a chocolate chip cookie cake at kitchen creations, so I think i did my baking for the day.

No comments: