11.28.2008

Twenty Questions

From Sandra
1. How many songs are on your iPod?
273, but I'm ridiculously cheap. I didn't have a lot of CD's to put on my iTunes, and I don't like to purchase online either.

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
I'm Gonna Fly, by Amy Grant.

3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
None, I prefer to let the library carry the blood offering for trees killed ;-) The kids get a couple, ZooBooks, Camping and Boy Scouts mags, and Nintendo.

4. What are your favorite scents?
Freshly cut wood, rain, cinnamon apple

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
I'd redo our house, from roof to basement, including pots, pans, appliances and towels (and yes, we need new of most of those). I'd buy new copies of all my favorite books, so I don't have to hunt down loose pages anymore. I'd replace my wardrobe with all the loose, flowing Indian style clothes that I love.

6. What is your theme song?
Theme song? Eh....Mud on the Tires

7. Do you trust easily?
Not at all, a childhood where you couldn't leads to adults that don't.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I think?! Seriously, probably think as I act. I'm working on that.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Eh, some problems Josh is having.

10. Do you have a good body-image?
Better than when I was skinny, I love my body for the baby making factory that I am

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
At Mothering Dot Com, and FamilyRUN

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Popcorn....it seems to be the only thing I can eat without getting sick. I think about popcorn all the time, microwave or airpop, butter or caramel, salt or garlic.... Oh, and the Wheel of Time series. I actually bought the first one again so I could read it without shuffling through loose pages.

14. Why do people still believe in the supernatural?
Because there is so much that is magical in the world.

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Mahna Mahna....Bre and Ava are singing it all the time, so if the house is silent for ten seconds..."MAHNA MAHNA!"

16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
My 'One Fish Two FIsh' fleece pants.

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
In Marshmallow...

18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Depends on when and where. I've lost $100 bill at the store and gone immediately back to where I was wrestling my purse and it was gone. That would have been easy to turn in. But blowing down the street on the way to the park? I'd pick it up and hold it a few days to talk to the neighbors.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Food, water. A book and my laptop.

20. What should you be doing right now?
Making some breakfast before kids wake up. But I'm trying to decide if I should actually MAKE pancakes, or offer the leftover pumpkin pie for breakfast (which is a thanksgiving tradition dh grew up with, MIL always make two extra pies just for breakfast the next day...amazing when you think she was already cooking for 25 people)

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Yep, Thanksgiving is the only time of year you can eat pie and call it breakfast -- especially if you're an Okie! My grandma -- born and lived 85 yrs in Pontotoc County -- made lots of pies for Thanksgiving! My junior year, we had to write a paper about how we spent the holiday. When I wrote -- truthfully -- that my grandma had made 13 pies, the teacher marked me down for 'exaggerating.'

She'd obviously never spent Thanksgiving in Oklahoma!

Thanks for the memory, Melissa