3.12.2009

40 odd things.....

You know the drill! 40 ODD things about ME!
Learn 40 things (more) about me and I'll learn 40 things about you.
Once you've read this, it's your turn ♥From Diana

1. Do you like blue cheese dressing? Not usually, but when I was first pregnant with Nathan....yum!

2. Did you ever smoke cigarettes? Yes

3. Do you own a gun? Nope...shot several, but never owned one

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or & almost every single other specialty coffee shops? Hot chocolate

5. What do you think of hot dogs? We're all over the Hebrew Nationals...they are corn free, gluten free and kosher

6. Favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger...sung by Avari gives me chills

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Dr Pepper

8. Can you do push ups? If I do them on my knees

9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring

10. Favorite hobbies? reading....books or websites or backs of shampoo bottles....whatever

11. Do you have ADD? Sleep-deprived ADD, that's about it

12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? my short temper. sigh....

13. Middle name? MY middle name????? Dawn...the mostest generic 70's middle name there was. But I have a special birthday addition, I'll bet no one can guess if they don't already know!!

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Why has my belly not SPLIT open from the pressure? I could use a Dr Pepper over crushed ice. Man, what am I making for the kids for dinner? (I am really serious about the Indian food for me)

15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Homemade Emilade, sweet tea, dr pepper

16. Current worry right now? Baby position

17. Current hate(s)right now? Not really any right now

18. Favorite place to be? I'm going with Diane's answer, right here, right now. The girls going through baby clothes, we just finished an awesome game of Yahtzee and talking about menarche

19. How did you ring in the New Year? With a nap.

20. Like to travel? Yes, yes, yes! It used to suck for me, but my control issues have eased up SO much.

21. Name 3 people that you hope will complete this? Whomever will not be stressed by it (If you do it, comment and let me know!)

22. Do you own slippers? I have had a few pairs, my favs just died...now I have these white fluffy ones that are mmmmokay.

23. What color shirt are you wearing? Gray nautica long-sleeved shirt

24. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? If no one else was screwing up my island. But I couldn't do the show, no.

25. Song you sing in the shower? I sing LOTS of songs in the shower.

26. Favorite girls names? Sophie, Molly, Tallulah

27. Favorite boys names? Cooper, Tyler, Jeremiah

28. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets.

29. Last thing that made you laugh? girls making lunch

30. Worst injury you've ever had? When my entire backbone slipped out of alignment, tore ligaments and pulled muscles all to the left. It was the most horrifying thing I've ever done to myself. I was fourteen. It's screwed up my back for life.

31. Do you love where you live? OH YEAH!

32. How many t.v's do you have in your house? Three, one in Josh's room, one in the boy's room, one in the TV room. The girls watch movies on the iMac and the laptop, in their room and Bre's room respectively.

33. Who's your loudest friend? I don't know....I'm so used to the kids.

34. Does someone have a crush on you? Zane does....teehee!

35. What's your favorite candy? Those dang snickers....

36. What were u doing at 12 AM last night? talking with dh

37. What were u doing at 7AM this morning? wondering if I REALLY had to get up early to make wheat-free biscuits for Dan, or if I could pass off a muffin from yesterday to go in the chocolate gravy.

38. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? No contractions....sigh

39. What's your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving...all the family and food without the commercial pressures

40. What are your plans for tomorrow? clean up, work on bible study verses, pot luck...have baby ;-) depends

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

shampoo bottles, huh? I've read toothpaste tubes, cereal boxes and so much more. Really any words printed anywhere I will read. Just can't get enough words into my head....

I posted this list over at my personal blog, at www.mysquareone.blogspot.com

I'm still holding out hope for that Friday, the 13th baby for ya!